With an already busy order book for 2023 and the fantastic news of securing our new 98,000 sqft Blackburn factory, it is a very exciting and humbling time for our family run business here at Modular.
Modular have continued to lead the way, through our incredible team of people and leading-edge techniques throughout the leisure industry. With the UK staycation market showing no signs of slowing down, we have most recently designed, spec’d and brought to life our new 2023 range of Twin Lodge units in record time. We now need the right team to help us make our dreams a reality.
We are now recruiting for skilled tradesman based in our brand-new Manufacturing facility in Blackburn and we need you!
We are looking for skilled workers that are passionate, hardworking and have an interest in multiple construction trades to strengthen our team due to an increased demand for our Glamping pods and most recently our Modular single and twin units,
We require a wide variety of skills, which include:
- SIP KIT erection
- Shell builds
- Carpet Fitting
- Window fitting
- Door fitting/hanging (internal and external)
- Skirts and arcs
- Kitchen & Bedroom Furniture Fitters
- Bench Joiners
- Exterior Cladding
- Ability to use basic hand tools are essential.
- Knowledge of the construction industry.
- Good organisational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, written, oral communication with the ability to liaise with staff at all levels.
- A good level of fitness and a head for heights.
- Experience preferably in the industry or with construction disciplines such as housebuilders, commercial and leisure.
- Qualifications in construction trades.
- Health and Safety awareness.
If you have any these skills or feel you possess the right abilities to learn them, we want you to apply now!
- Park home or modular building sector experience.
- Level 3 qualifications in any of the following; Plumbing, Electrical, Carpentry.
- Salary: CV will be assessed depending on skills and experience
- Opportunity to learn and progress within the company with supervisor and managerial roles available when required
- 40-hour Core Week Monday -Friday 4:30am-4:30pm
- 30 days Paid Holidays (2022 calendar year)
- NEST Workplace Pension Scheme
- Christmas shutdown through to the new year, every year!
- Service Loyalty Holidays
We are currently looking into and testing more and more benefits for our employees. Things such as reward schemes, money off vouchers and operating a shorter working week are all currently being processed ready for the next quarter.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org