Joiner – Fully Qualified
Modular Leisure Buildings are recruiting for Joiners to work in our busy Blackburn warehouse.
We pride ourselves on achieving high standards so therefore you must have an eye for detail and excellent joinery skills.
You will be building Leisure Buildings from start to finish as detailed on our website. www.modularleisurebuildings.co.uk
- Operating a range of woodworking machines
- Operating a range of hand power tools
- Manufacturing/Building leisure buildings
- Working as part of a two-man team
- Following instructions from Team Leader
- Working to strict deadlines
- Maintaining general cleanliness of work area
- Good knowledge of all building trades is an advantage.
- Occasionally may need to work on site.
- Must work to H&S guidelines.
- Must have a can-do attitude
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience working in a similar role.
- Competent with all woodworking machinery although training can be given
- Experience in workshop setting desirable
- Ideally have experience in joinery
- Ideally a Qualified Joiner however we will consider qualified by experience.
Hours are Monday – Friday 7:30am – 4:30pm.
28 Days holiday including bank holidays with the opportunity to receiving additional days after 2 years’ service.
Based in Blackburn however from time to time site work maybe required. If working away from Head Office, hotels and travel are covered by the company. If you would like to apply for this role, please call on 01254 388272 and ask for the HR team.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary dependent upon experience, to be discussed.