With an already busy order book for 2023 and the fantastic news of securing our new 98,000 sqft Blackburn factory, it is a very exciting and humbling time for our family run business here at Modular.
Modular have continued to lead the way, through our incredible team of people and leading-edge techniques throughout the leisure industry. With the UK staycation market showing no signs of slowing down, we have most recently designed, spec’d and brought to life our new 2023 range of Twin Lodge units in record time. We now need the right team to help us make our dreams a reality.
Here at Modular Leisure Buildings we’re looking for Production Team Leaders to complement our expansion.
£15.00 per hour
Reporting to the Production Manager, the Team leader will be responsible for a build team of up to 5 people.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the safety, people, quality, and delivery in a specified area of the production process.
The Team Leader will manage all day-to-day issues in the achievement of their targets, driven by area KPIs and supported by the rest of the management team.
The primary requirements of the position are:
- Ensure all work is carried out safely (correct PPE and safe working practices)
- Responsibility for the training of their team
- Ensure housekeeping standards are maintained
- Ensure the team works to the correct manufacturing processes
- Monitor team performance
- Ensure the correct quality standards are met
- Promote continuous improvement ideas from the team
- Proactive in the elimination of waste
- Carry out problem resolution
- Identify the need for, and control overtime
- A good timekeeper
What You Need
You will have previous experience within a supervisory role in a busy manufacturing environment and may be looking for that next step in your career. You will also need to have a good understanding of, and a commitment to, safe working practices and our processes.
Why not come to our current HQ in Blackburn for an informal chat and a chance to view our manufacturing facility to see our buildings in action.
7:30am – 4:30pm
Mon – Fri with occasional early Friday finish subject to production schedule.
Benefits with working for Modular:
- Company pension contribution scheme
- Free On-site parking
- Christmas shutdown through to the new year, every year!
- Overtime offered when required
We are currently looking into and testing more and more benefits for our employees. Things such as reward schemes, money off vouchers and operating a shorter working week are all currently being processed ready for the next quarter.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to email@example.com